Number 16 is illuminating
Most Andy characters I know are wonderful ie.Andy Botwin, Andy Dwyer and even Andie Walsh. What happened Andy Bernard
Happy birthday to Amy Poehler, you goddess.
(Amy Poehler and John Krasinksi as Andie and Ducky from Pretty in Pink)
on the bright side i am not addicted to crack cocaine
On the downside I’m too poor to afford one.
one crack cocaine
hello drug dealer yes i would like to purchase one crack cocaine please
debit or credit
I actually have a gift card
isn’t there a part of the bible where god gets mad at a fig tree for not having any figs on it and curses the fig tree?
yeah there legit is that’s 100% true
Oh my god
last time we reblogged this we got anon hate from the christian community. You guys really are passionate about your figs.
WHEN UR FRIENDS TELL U THAT U SUCCESSFULLY HELPED CHEER THEM UP
These are technically still facts.
buzzkill facts totally need to be a thing
More fantastic ads
Holy shit they just kept getting more intense/real
- Societal expectations of masculinity
- Societal expectations to provide for women
- No long term reversible male birth control
- Men who are raped are more likely to remain silent and be dismissed or outright laughed at
- Unfair treatment in child custody battles
- No support for male victims of domestic abuse
Not men’s issues
- The friend zone
- Women not dating you
- “Fucking femnazis”
These six charts show part of how American culture has come to treat same-sex marriage as a mainstream value.
The first chart shows the shifting political opinions on same-sex marriage. The second chart, from the Public Religion Research Institute, shows one of the major factors behind the change: Americans have actually gotten to know more openly LGBT people. But even people who don’t know LGBT people in real life are more likely these days to see them on-screen. The third chart, from the Pew Research Center, shows how news coverage of same-sex marriage has mostly been supportive. The final two charts, from the GLAAD study "Where We Are on TV" shows how queer people are increasingly showing up on network TV shows, but are still certainly a minority in our media.
Read the whole story: How American Pop Culture Has Embraced Same-Sex Marriage.
Kate Nash. Because she rocks.
- is heteronormative
- excludes males
- disrespects rape survivors
- objectifies females
- reduces women to how men perceive them sexually
- erases female sexuality
- reinforces oppressive ideals of femininity and masculinity
- in itself, doesn’t even make sense
- reduce sex to male penetration
- weaponize penetration as a depreciation against women
- is outdated
- is used to control the actions of women
- is cissexist