More fantastic ads
Holy shit they just kept getting more intense/real
- Societal expectations of masculinity
- Societal expectations to provide for women
- No long term reversible male birth control
- Men who are raped are more likely to remain silent and be dismissed or outright laughed at
- Unfair treatment in child custody battles
- No support for male victims of domestic abuse
Not men’s issues
- The friend zone
- Women not dating you
- “Fucking femnazis”
These six charts show part of how American culture has come to treat same-sex marriage as a mainstream value.
The first chart shows the shifting political opinions on same-sex marriage. The second chart, from the Public Religion Research Institute, shows one of the major factors behind the change: Americans have actually gotten to know more openly LGBT people. But even people who don’t know LGBT people in real life are more likely these days to see them on-screen. The third chart, from the Pew Research Center, shows how news coverage of same-sex marriage has mostly been supportive. The final two charts, from the GLAAD study "Where We Are on TV" shows how queer people are increasingly showing up on network TV shows, but are still certainly a minority in our media.
Read the whole story: How American Pop Culture Has Embraced Same-Sex Marriage.
Kate Nash. Because she rocks.
- is heteronormative
- excludes males
- disrespects rape survivors
- objectifies females
- reduces women to how men perceive them sexually
- erases female sexuality
- reinforces oppressive ideals of femininity and masculinity
- in itself, doesn’t even make sense
- reduce sex to male penetration
- weaponize penetration as a depreciation against women
- is outdated
- is used to control the actions of women
- is cissexist
Don’t be afraid of your illness. Don’t be afraid about what people think. Don’t be afraid about what people say. Be more open and help educate the uneducated so we can end stigma against mental illness. It is NOT embarrassing to have mental illness. It is embarrassing to be naive and ignorant.
Here is my story:
For the first time in history voting has been opened for people all over the world to let the United Nations know what they think is most important to focus on to try and make the world a better place. Today I voted for the six goals I thought were most important, and if you would like to learn more or vote you can go to: http://www.un.org/millenniumgoals/beyond2015.shtml
anyway here’s wonderwall
how much money do they pay the models in stock photos
IS THAT SALAMI
[UNWARRANTED AMERICAN DECLARATION OF FREEDOM]
[european scream of shut the fuck up, america]
[0 fucks given by spain]
Arcade Fire - Reflektor: "We fell in love, alone on a stage. In the reflective age."